The administrator of personal data in connection with the use of natur-vit.pl is:
Natur-Vit, Kopernia 9, 28-400 Pińczów VAT: PL6621003914, REGON: 290373093
hereinafter referred to as the Administrator
We would like to assure you that protection of our Clients' privacy is our priority. We have made all possible efforts to comply with the provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular with Regulation of the European Parliament and EU Council no. 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive no. 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation). Contact with us is possible via e-mail address:
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Natur-Vit collects personal data of contractors: name, surname, company name, address, VAT number, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, bank account number.
IN WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data because (which is in line with art. 6 par (1) lit (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”), it is necessary for the implementation of cooperation agreement with you, including:
• conclusion and implementation of the agreemnet between our sides,
• fulfillment of Natur-Vit's obligations under the law, regarding invoices and other accounting documents,
• protection of Natur-Vit's rights in accordance with the law,
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
• In order to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data, the Administrator has adopted a Data Protection Policy that comprehensively defines the principles of personal data protection. There have been implemented procedures that allow access to data only to authorized persons and only to the extent that is necessary due to the tasks performed by them.
• The administrator applies organizational and technical solutions to ensure the registration of operations on personal data and the traceability of persons performing these operations.
• The Administrator strives to ensure that the entities cooperating with him guarantee the application of appropriate security measures whenever they process personal data at the request of the Administrator.
• The administrator conducts a risk analysis on an on-going basis and monitors the adequacy of data security measures applied to the identified threats.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
• Access to your personal data have companies that helps us to maintain an IT system in which the orders are processed and settled.
• All our employees and associates who has an access to your personal data have been individually authorized to process such data and were instructed about their obligations to protect our customers' privacy.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
• Your personal data is kept for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data is processed.
• Data storage period may be extended if processing is necessary to establish or assert claims or defend against claims, and after this period - in the case and within the scope required by law.
• After the storage period, the data will be permanently deleted or anonymized.
WHAT RIGHTS ARE PROVIDED TO THE USERS?
You have the right to:
a) access to your personal data (in other words, to check what data is processed by the Administrator, obtain copies of them, as well as obtain information about what purpose and on what legal grounds the Administrator processes the data, to whom they are shared and when they will be deleted ),
b) rectify your personal data (if it turns out that they are incorrect),
c) complete your personal data (if it turns out that they are incomplete),
d) transfer your personal data (that is, transfer data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, e.g. txt, pdf, XML, JSON, CSV),
e) request a limitation of your personal data processing (we will then only be able to store your personal data),
f) delete your personal data. The rights referred to above can be used by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority. That is currently the General Inspector of Personal Data (https://giodo.gov.pl/pl/493).